Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Walgreens,Safeway, and Albertson's deals today






I did some running around today, so I stopped at Walgreens to do some of this week's deals and use some of the new Pert plus coupons that we got on Sunday. (making $1 on each bottle with the new coupon and the walgreens coupon in the rebate booklet combined.) I got 10 bottles of pert, 1 Gillette razor, 1 Oral B crossaction toothbrush, 1 Alka seltzer plus cold, and two packs of girl's underwear (5pks) that were marked down to $3.19 each. I spent 1-$4.50 catalina and @ $10 on a gift card (from last month's rebates). I got back in catalinas: 1-$4, 1-$4.50, and 1-$5; total of $13.50 in cat's back.

I stopped at Safeway to look for the glades since they were out everywhere else and found 8. I used a $5 coupon and two $5 gift cards along with the buy one get one free coupons and spent @ $14 oop and I got back $32 in catalinas. I could have spent less oop by buying one set and using the cat's for the next few, but I wanted to use my $5 off coupon and my total had to be $50 to use it. (I bought some stuff for my friend on my order too to reach the $50.) I will most likely use these catalinas at Fry's.








I visited two different Albertson's and snagged 30 boxes of Eggo's. I had more coupons, but I gave them to my friend since I didn't have enough for another 10. (You had to buy 10 items to get the sales price.) I paid nothing oop for these since they were free with coupons and no food tax in that part of town. (In the area closest to me, there is a tax on food.) This may seem like a lot, but I doubt there will be any left within two weeks. :)


No comments: