Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quick run to Fry's for dinner





I made a quick un to Fry's last night since we had nothing for dinner. I found these packs of chicken thighs marked at $.57 a pound, so I grabbed all four. (A total of 13.8 lbs.) I also found some of the Shamrock farms Rockin' refuel milks that are on sale for $1. These are free with the coupons that came out on the 12th. I grabbed 9 of those since that's all the coupons I had cut out right then. I then grabbed some more Cottonelle (which is still free with the $.50 coupon) since you can never have enough toilet paper, and that coupon expires soon, and a bag of flour, which was $1.47. I used a $5 off $20 fresh & easy coupon and one $4 catalina form the glade deal and I paid $.70 cash oop. The kids all enjoyed a free milk with the free dinner! :)

No comments: