Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Free Lunch!





If you do coupons, you know there is such a thing as a free lunch! QT has a printable coupon out right now for a free sandwich, wrap, or salad! I got this ham and cheddar sandwich and it was good! You can print the coupon once-look for it in my side bar on the left. (Click to "see all coupons".)

You can also find the coupon on Piching your pennies printables links. (Look in the AZ forum for the thread that says "Free QT sandwich".) Link to PYP AZ forum is on the right hand side of my blog. You may be able o print the coupon from both locations.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thank you so much for posting all your finds. I was excited to hit Albertsons this morning but for the life of me I have no idea what coupon you are using to get free pizza rolls. Is it a printable?

Katmotley said...

For the totinos pizza rolls I used these:
Totinos Rolls Snacks, any flavor/variety .35/1 (10-31-09) SS2-8/9
Totinos Rolls Snacks, any flavor/variety .35/1(12-5-09) SS3-9/13

That's from the Smart source inserts from 8/9 & 9/13 (these were smaller GM inserts).