Thursday, October 29, 2009

Albertsons deals this week! Free cereal, free movie tickets, free yogurt, and cheap produce!





Albertsons has some good deals this week. My daughter took the photos and for some reason she left some of the items out. Things I got that were not pictured here were 4 packs John Morrell hot dogs- these are $.49 each with the coupon in the ad and there's a limit of 4. I also got two boxes of Cinnamon toast crunch-these are on sale for $2 each and I used 2 printables for $.55/1 (doubled to $1) making them $1 each. These were supposed to generate a $2 OYNO catalina, but it wasn't working. They gave me $2 cash back. As a bonus, the boxes I got had a code for a free movie ticket when have two codes. So, two boxes of cereal and one movie ticket for free!

Shown in the photo I got 2- 3lb bags of apples @ $.99 each with the in-ad coupon (limit 2), bananas are $.39/lb, whole chickens are $.48/lb, and pork chops are $.88/lb.

They also have a 12oz package of bacon for $.99 with in-ad coupon (limit 1) and for the cereal deal, you can also get Yoplait yogurt packs, Nature valley granola bars, Betty Crocker fruit snacks, or Fiber one toaster pastries or bars. Each one is $2 and you get $2 OYNO when you buy 2. There are coupons out for most of these making them free or cheap after OYNO. I will be getting some of the kid's yogurts next with the $.35/1 coupons, they will be free after the coupons and deal.

Albertsons is still doubling, tripling, and quadrupling coupons.

No comments: