Monday, August 31, 2009

Fry's Mega Sale and a little Walgreens





I finally had time to do a little shopping at the Fry's mega sale. Sometimes it pays to procrastinate, since now Fry's is not only quadrupling coupons, but the are taking competitors coupons. So, I cut out my $3/$30 fresh and easy coupons and loaded the cellfire and shortcuts coupons and went shopping.

Here's what I got:
2 Wanchai ferry meal kits $1.99 each after coupons and sale
2 BC potatoes $.37 each after shortcuts/cellfire coupons and sale
6 BC fruit snacks $.35 each after coupons/cellfire/shortcuts and sale plus got $3.50 catalina back
7 Pillsbury toaster strudel $.33 each after coupons/cellfire/shortcuts and sale
6 Pillsbury cinnamon rolls $.31 each after coupons/shortcuts and sale
4 Pillsbury grands $.13 each after coupons/shortcuts and sale
2 GM cereals $.89 each after coupons/sale
2 BC Brownie mixes $.61 each after coupons/cellfire/sale
1 Fiber one muffin mix $.49 after coupon/cellfire/sale
2 Old el paso taco shells $.69 each after shortcuts/sale
1 BC cookie mix $.09 after coupon/cellfire/sale
5 Hamburger helper $.18 each after coupons/cellfire/shortcuts/sale

I also got dog food and 4 rolls of the hamburger that was $1.57/lb. (They were 2lb chubs.) I spent $26.76 oop, got $3.50 back and saved $117.47 or 82%.

I made a quick stop at Walgreens since there are some money makers this week, but they were already out of a few of the items I wanted. So I only got 1 of the Rembrandt whitening toothpaste and the carefree liners. Both are free after RR and both have a $1 coupon,so I made $2 on those. (before tax)


No comments: