Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fry's Mega sale!





So, it's been a while since I've done any major coupon shopping. But I could not let Fry's mega sale go by without hitting it. I had done a small trip last week, mainly for some basics we needed and I got a little bit of the mega deal items too.

But I hit it hard today with my coupons. Of course they were out of or low on some of the items I was looking for, but I am happy with what I got. I paid $18.72 oop, of which $3.49 was tax, and I saved $172.88 or 91%!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I could not find a contact link so I am contacting you here....

I was just wondering if you could maybe post about this giveaway and enter yourself.

http://www.thriftycoupondeals.com/search/label/Giveaways

One lucky winner will be picked to win 2 tickets to Arizona's Premier Water Park Wet n Wild Good for the 2009 season till November 1st its a $70.00 value. Drawing will be held on August 19th 2009 for one lucky U S Citizen. Everybody loves a freebie or something for free.

Feel free to copy anything from this post for yours on this giveaway!

Shelley Giles
Alias= "Miss Thrifty"
www.thriftycoupondeals.com



My website as Seen on ABC15 TV CLICK BELOW:

http://www.abc15.com/content/financialsurvival/azstories/story/Miss-Thrifty-offers-tips-to-save-on-Valley/JNOeV4vNj0mn64cIG2fKxA.cspx