Monday, July 6, 2009

A Few shopping deals-triples and quadruple coupons!




As I posted before, I have been a little lazy since I got back from vacation. But what better to get me back into the swing of things than triple, and quadruple coupons! Fry's and Albertson's both are running triples and quadruples!
Being still a little lazy, I didn't go crazy, but I got out to do a few deals. This is my Fry's trip above. I got Purex laundry detergant for $.99 each, Ragu for $.29 each, manwich for $.19 each, banquet meals for $.59 each ( no coupons), salsa for free and some chicken for $.69/lb.





This was from Albertson's sale last week. Sorry, but these prices are no longer good, but they are still doing the triples and quad's. (Just haven't got out this week yet to see what's good.)
I used up the last of my free marcal and free dog food coupons. Breyer's ice cream for $1 with coupons (can still get this price at Fry's this week), Tony's pizza for $1.50 w/coupons, Chex mix $.50 each, icing free with $.25 peelies, Lipton rice $.25 each, refried beans about $.40 each (I think), brownie and cake mixes $1 each (not great, but needed these for birthday party), and green giant steamers for $.75 each- no coupons.

If you got any good deals, let me know what you got or are getting!


No comments: