Friday, July 10, 2009

Cow Appreciation Day!






Today was the day at Chick-fil-a. Free food if you dress like a cow. We went and we all dressed up! Not only did we all get free meals, but they had so many fun activities, balloons and hats! While we were there, there was a "cow pageant" with prizes for the best costume, best "moo" and the best cow strut. Then they had a nuggets eating contest. Unfortunately, they only took 4 contestants for that contest and 4 little boys got to the table super fast, so my kids didn't get to do that one. But they enjoyed watching it. Then the little ones played in the play center. It was a lot of fun for the whole family and I appreciate Chick-fil-a doing this every year! Though I don't do a lot of fast food, when I do, Chick-fil-a is definitely one of the favorites.

Everyone seems to love the lemonade here. I don't drink lemonade, but everyone besides me got lemonade tonight and talked about how great it was. However, I could probably live on their tea and brownies. Though I didn't get a brownie tonight-(if I bought one, I'd have to buy eight) I did get some tea and then got a refill before we left!

The top picture is my two little girls with the cow and the bottom is our whole group dressed as cows. If anyone else has pics, post your link!




No comments: