Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fry's 8 hour sale!




I just got back from Fry's and they are having an 8 hour sale today from 3:00-11:00 pm. I took my daughter with me and we each did an order. I got 8-3lb bags of apples @ $.99 each, 8 packages of Bar-s bacon for $.99 each, 2 1/2 gallons orange juice for $.97 each. These were all part of the 8 hour sale.
I also got some stuff from the weekly sales ad. I got 5 boxes of Betty Crocker fruit snacks which were $.39 after coupons and I got a $3.50 OYNO coupon for buying 5. I got 6 cans of manwich for $.19 each after coupons and sales. The manwich and fruit snacks were part of the buy 10 items get $3 off sale. I ended up buying 11 items because my coupons for manwich were off of 2 cans. So for one of those, I actually paid $.49. I got 4 more Reeses whips-free with $1/2 coupons and a pack of hamburger buns. I paid just over $20 oop for everything.

2 comments:

Amiyrah said...

wonderful trip! kudos to you at that OOP

Karen @ Desert Chica Ramblings said...

Great job at frys. I had to tutor tonight, so our evening was too full to make it to the sale. Are you canning the apples (can you even can apples?), that is all of fruit!

Which Q did you use for the fruit snacks? I only found .50/1 Qs in my inserts.