Thursday, February 12, 2009

Axe Movie deal at Walgreens




Walgreens is running the Axe deal again where you buy 4 axe products and you get 2 free movie tickets. The cheapest product that works for this deal is the 2 pack bullet sprays. They are $2.99 each. I have not been able to find 4 of these in any store, but I did find 3 at a time. If you could find 4, you would pay @ $12 for the 4 axe and two movie tickets.
The full size products are 25% off this week, so I grabbed a deodorant to go with the 3 bullet packs I found. The deodorants were $3.59 after the 25% off. So my total before tax would have been $12.56 for all the axe and 2 movie tickets. Now that's not a super deal for movie tickets, or for the axe, but if you use them both anyways, it'd be a good time to do this deal.
I combined this deal with the razor deal to save more money. The gillete gamer razor is $8.99 and there is a $4 coupon from last sunday's paper. This makes the razor $4.99 plus tax and you get a $6 RR back, so it's a little bit of a money maker. I bought the razor first (used gift card for oop) and then used the $6 rr on the axe.
So my total for the axe and 2 movie tickets with tax was $7.60. That's a pretty cheap night at the movies!


No comments: