Friday, February 12, 2010

Walgreens 15% discount today and tomorrow!





If you don't already know, Walgreens has a coupon out good for today only for 15% off. You can print it out here. You have to check out in cosmetics or photo to use this coupon and give it to them before they start ringing you up.
I hadn't done any of my Walgreens shopping this week, so I headed out today to get some of the deals.
Here's what I got:
Dove men's body wash $5.99 or $5.09 after 15% off and used $1.25 coupon, get back $6 RR
3 Musketeer bars (reg. ones only) buy 4, use $.49 in ad coupon and with 15% off they come to @ $.42 each or $1.69 for 4 and you get back $1.50 RR
Nabisco oreos $.99 or $.84 after 15%, used $1/2 coupons for $.34 each
Kotex pads $3 or $2.55 after 15%, used $2/2 coupon to pay $3.10 for 2 and get back $3 RR when you buy 2
Super Poligrip-small size $2 or $1.70 after 15%, used $1 coupon to pay $.70 and got back $2 RR
Covergirl makeup is b1g1 50% after 15%, one was $10.19, the other was $5.09. I used a B1G1 free coupon for $10.19 off and a $1 coupon to pay $4.09 for 2
Gillette Venus embrace $7.64 after 15%, used $2 coupon to pay $5.64 and got back $4 RR
Olay body wash $8.49 and $7.47 after 15%-got two different kinds at two different stores. Used free coupon when you buy Venus razor-both free
And I stocked up on the big roll TP for $.59 each after 15% off

I used RR from the last two weeks and paid @ $10 oop for both orders. I could have spent less, but I had limited time today, so instead of breaking the orders down, I just did everything all at once. I got $31 in RR back to use later.

2 comments:

Kristy J said...

Hey, I just found this free baby magazine that I thought you would like to know about - www.freebabymagazine.com.

I just signed up for a completely free subscription by going here: http://freebabymagazine.com/free-subscription.html

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I have added your website to mine under Arizona websites.

Please feel free to visit my website often to see what others great deals and steals that other bloggers are posting about!

www.thriftycoupondeals.com