Sunday, May 25, 2008

Commissary and Walgreens shopping trips

















I hit the commissary and walgreens on Friday.

I made a small trip to Walgreens and got 4 packs of shredded cheese that was on sale for $1.50 and I used 2 of my $3 RR, so they were free and there was no tax at this store!

I love overage at the Commissary! This was a really fun trip- no hassles, no questioning my coupons, just a bunch of free stuff! My total for all the groceries in this picture was......take a guess and see the total below.

I got all the rest you see here at the commissary:
2- chex mix-these were $.39 each after my $1 coupons
32-single size nabisco snacks (ritz, oreos, nutter butter, fig newtons)-free after $1/4 coupons
1-4pk scott tp-$1.89 after $1 coupon
3-12 pk marcal tp (this is like sandpaper-I won't buy it again!)
9- cans Bush's grilling beans-free after $1 coupons
8- boxes Jolly time microwave popcorn 3pks$.24 each after $.75 coupons
2-Trix yogurt cups 6ct-$.69 each after $1 coupons
4-Old el paso taco seasonings-$.10 in overage each after $1/2 coupons
2-Ortega taco seasonings-$.06 overage each after $1/2 coupons
2-John Morrel dinner sausage 1lb each
2-packs chicken thighs @ 5lbs each
6-packs ground beef 83% lean @1.5lbs each
1-Snickers bar-threw in to bring out of negative balance (DH ate it so it's not pictured)

And to pay for all of this:
27-KY jelly-$1.16 in overage each after $3 coupons!
Total after all coupons and with surcharge: $.42
I saved $126 this trip and $10.36 in the Walgreens trip!

No comments: