Tuesday, March 29, 2011

$22 for $298 of groceries!







I finally hit the mega sale at Fry's today. I also stopped at Basha's and walgreens. There's actually more groceries that didn't make it into these photos, but for all my shopping trips today, I spent $22.72 out of pocket and I saved $275.54 or 92%.

I ran into quite a few problems with my fry's order. An electronic free coupon did not come off, 2 coupons did not double correctly, one coupon got missed, I was charged for an extra bag of dog food I did not get, I miscounted and got 2 extra items for my sets of 10 for the mega deal, and I grabbed two of the wrong items that rang up $1 more than the item I was supposed to get. That receipt was fun to figure out all the errors! I did go back, though and got almost all of them fixed with no problems. The electronic coupon I will just have to use next time.

All in all, it was worth it, and it's nice to have such a great staff at my Fry's when I have to get something fixed on my receipt!

No comments: